If you’ve noticed your vehicle to have reduced fuel economy, be idling rough, or show signs of reduced performance, it may time for a professional tune up. Even if you haven’t noticed any signs that it’s time for maintenance, regularly scheduled maintenance is vital to the health, performance, and longevity of your car, truck or van.
Our mobile tune-up services are aim to breathe new life into your ride. A good tune-up might be all your vehicle needs to restore power, efficiency and performance to like new levels. Our team of experienced mobile mechanics will inspect and replace vital parts and fluids to keep your vehicle running at its best.
Why Choose Our Mobile Tune Up Service?
- Expert Service That Comes To You: Our mobile service takes the hassle out of ensuring that your tune-ups are up to date. Without the need to actually visit a regular mechanic’s garage, our service makes staying up to date on your routine maintenance easy and convenient.
- Increased Performance: A vehicle that is up to date on tune-ups just runs better. By using our mobile tune-up service you can reap the benefits of improved fuel efficiency, smoother acceleration, more responsive handling, and an overall more enjoyable driving experience.
- Personalized Service: We understand that different vehicles have different needs. Old or new; car, truck, or SUV, our tune up services are custom tailored to the specific needs of your vehicle, and your lifestyle.
- Preventative Maintenance: A regularly scheduled tune up can extend the life of your vehicle and save you money on major repairs be catching small potential problems before they turn into major issues. Our fully comprehensive approach to maintenance and preventative inspections ensure optimal performance and can help you to avoid unexpected breakdowns.
- Advanced Diagnostics: Our comprehensive computer diagnostic tools can identify any underlying issues that could be preventing your vehicle from performing at it’s best. No matter whether your issues are related to faulty spark plugs, a dirty electronic throttle body, clogged fuel injectors, or faulty o2 sensors, our advanced OBD scanners are sure to illuminate the cause.
What's Included In Our Mobile Auto Tune-Up Service?
- Ignition System Service: Worn out or otherwise faulty spark plugs are a common cause of decreased engine performance and fuel economy. We’ll replace your old and worn out spark plugs with a high performance plug. Additionally, we’ll inspect, and replace if necessary, your ignition coils to ensure a reliable spark that will ensure efficient combustion, improved power, and an overall smooth engine operation.
- Fuel System Service: Fuel injectors can become clogged with gunk and grime over a period of extended use, affecting performance. We will clean or replace your dirty fuel injectors when necessary, and at your request we can flush the fuel pump and lines in order to ensure optimal fuel economy.
- Air Intake Service: Proper airflow is essential to the performance of any internal combustion engine, but for some reason inspection and replacement of the engine air filter is a maintenance item is that is all too often neglected. We’ll check your air filter and change it when the time comes.
- Timing Adjustment: Our mobile auto service technicians will be happy to fine your engine’s timing and idle settings. If you’ve been experiencing a rough idle or compromised responsiveness when you engage the accelerator, this can be easily remedied with a timing adjustment.